The Legacy Film Festival on Aging is gearing up for the 2015 festival.
Now is the time to get involved as a VOLUNTEER, a SPONSOR or to DONATE!
Here’s a few of the many, many positive comments:
Contact us at .
- Made me want to live till 90. Antidote to aging.
- Can’t wait until next year!
- Weeping and laughing on a Saturday afternoon is therapeutic.
- Inspiring, educational, great attitude.
- I've been going to the Legacy Film Festival for years.
- Touching portrayals of difficult issues in caring for a loved one.
- All these films so beautifully done, so poignant, so telling of how we are all unique yet all one.
- Very inspired by the content and breadth of the films.
- A privilege to watch.
In 2014 we doubled the number of attendees and sponsors, and Opening Night was sold out! We also offered CEUs and lively discussions with keynote speakers and audience members following each program.
We received great publicity in local newspapers and newsletters and were the interview subjects on KALW’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar.
View the 2014 Festival program.
Sheila Malkind, Director
LFFOA Board members:
Maxine Berzok, Howard Bloomberg, Amy Hittner, Arlene Reiff, Cathy Spensley, DC Spensley
Legacy Film Festival on Aging is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your tax-deductible contribution helps cover our operational expenses. Please donate now.