The 4th Annual Legacy Film Festival on Aging was presented September 12-14, 2014, at the New People Cinema, 1746 Post St, Japantown in San Francisco.Here’s a few of the many, many positive comments:
- Made me want to live till 90. Antidote to aging.
- Can’t wait until next year!
- Weeping and laughing on a Saturday afternoon is therapeutic.
- Inspiring, educational, great attitude.
- I've been going to the Legacy Film Festival for years.
- Touching portrayals of difficult issues in caring for a loved one.
- All these films so beautifully done, so poignant, so telling of how we are all unique yet all one.
- Very inspired by the content and breadth of the films.
- A privilege to watch.
This year we doubled the number of attendees and sponsors, and Opening Night was sold out! We also offered CEUs and lively discussions with keynote speakers and audience members following each program.
We received great publicity in local newspapers and newsletters and were the interview subjects on KALW’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar.